Let your kid's imagination and creativity run wild with this project!
This wooden toy is the perfect size for kids of all ages and painting it will be a fun educational game for mom and baby.
We've added two paint colours and a paint brush so the little artist has some room for expressing him/herself
Why is Imaginative play beneficial:
- It foster creativity by allowing kids to play and act out scenarios.
- It promotes physical development: painting the wooden toy will stimulate hand-eye coordination.
- It provides an opportunity to practice language and social skills by talking to others (the person enjoying the activity with the little artist)
Nankie tip: Add the date/age of the artist and put it away as a keepsake when he/she is done playing with it.
How to get to painting your toy:
- Mix 1-3 drops of water with the powder to get a consistency that you or the artist prefer (it can be a thick past or almost runny)
- The paint can be mixed in the packaging (it will be big enough)
- Because this is a water-based paint the probability if it staining is very low (the red might be hard to wash out of white clothing)
- And now the magic of painting can begin!
- After the project is finished, the painted and unpainted areas can be sealed using a food grade coconut oil with a clean soft cloth.
- We know kids like putting things in their mouth as part of learning and that's why I only use a paint that is eco-friendly, non-toxic and a child friendly paint product
- The wooden toy is made out of 100% pine by a local artisan